Delivery of Goods
All Quadient (formerly Neopost) franking machine consumable orders (Ink Products & Labels) have either a free of charge "Standard" (48 hour) or a chargeable "Next Day" (24 hour) delivery option-both are tracked services.
Standard Delivery is included free of charge on all franking consumable items across the site. Next day on Franking Ink or Franking Labels can only be guaranteed if ordered before 3.00pm. Next Day Delivery cost is an additional £7.50 + VAT per order.
Standard 48 hour delivery is £0.00.
All copier/printer paper & envelope deliveries are despatched to you direct from the manufacturer on our behalf. Most deliveries are next day providing ordered before 12.00pm on the day, but not guaranteed. Delivery charges on these items is £0.00 but are subject to a minimum order quantity by product.
Small quantity Envelope orders are subject to a £5.95 + VAT delivery charge. For bulk order pricing please call us on 0800-999-2282 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as with larger orders delivery is usually free of charge.
Please make sure that the correct delivery method is selected in the "Payment and Delivery" section before proceeding to the final payment process.
Should, for any reason, you are unhappy with your franking supplies that you have ordered, please ensure that you initially contact us email@example.com or call us on our freephone number 0800 999 2282 to arrange replacement or return item authorisation (RIA) & please refer to the following returns conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Goods Returned
- Returned goods must be received by us within 14 working days of any Return Item Authorisation (RIA) being agreed & must contain a copy of the relevant RIA confirmation or authorisation with the returned goods. Cost for returning items not wanted lies with the customer.
- All products must be in the original manufacturers packaging & still sealed*
- The credit request will be rejected for all goods returned that are not fit for resale**
- Customers are responsible for checking the quantity and product on the RIA are correct. Returning extra/incorrect products that are not on the RIA may result in no credit being raised. If there are any discrepancies or problems please call us on 0800-999-2282 immediately.
- The customer must return goods using a method whereby a PROOF OF DELIVERY is obtainable if required.
- Packaging must be secure & deemed fit for transport.
- Ink being returned, if suspected faulty, will be tested by the manufacturer. If confirmed faulty a credit will be raised for portion of ink left in the faulty cartridge as deemed by the original manufacturer.
- If returning ink after an engineer has diagnosed it as faulty, a credit is not guaranteed-condition 7 will apply.
*Original manufacturers packaging means that non-faulty items returned are not opened or unsealed from their original condition.
**This does not apply to goods which are returned as faulty. Failure to comply with the above conditions will result in no credit being raised.